martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Sonia Sans

From Sònia to Jasmine Hellmer

Hi,
My name’s Sònia and I’m fourteen years old. I’m from Arbeca in Catalonia. I live with my parents and my brother Blai. I’ve got brown and long hair and honey eyes. I’m normal height but I would like to be taller. I’m hard-working, sometimes shy, sociable and caring. When I’ve got a lot of exams I’m quite stressed!


I love animals, especially horses, cats and dogs. I’ve got two cats in my house and in an equestrian centre I’ve got one horse. I like going shopping, listening to music, practicing  sport… and much more!


I spend a lot of time with my horse and practicing other sports. I ride my horse every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I go to some horses competitions and I normally jump 1 metre. I also run every Tuesday and Thursday and I go to competitions that are normally 100 m or 60 m. I go to an English center every Friday after school and on Friday night I practice “waterpolo” as well.


In my free time, if I have homework or exams I make this, but if I haven’t got school work, I like reading and meeting my friends.
I’m interested in learning English because it is the most important and useful  language in the world and I like it because It’s easy and funny.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario