lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

Introducing ourselves by Ioana Cenan

From Ioana to Carson Binkley

Hello, my name is Ioana Cenan and I’m 14 years old. I was born in Romania on the 22nd of April, 1999 but now I live in Juneda, Catalonia (Spain). I’ve lived in Juneda since 2004. I haven’t got any brothers or sisters so I’m an only child. I’m studying at INS Josep Vallverdú (les Borges Blanques). I’m on the third course of ESO In A group level. My hobbies are dancing and listening to music. I take hip-hop and funky classes every Saturday from 12:00p.m. to 1:00p.m. My favourite singer is Swan Fyahbwoy and my favourite music groups are Los Aldeanos and Huecco. Apart from music and dancing I love meeting my friends and watching movies together but my favourite hobby is skiing, I really love skiing!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario