domingo, 1 de junio de 2014

Vacation time by Alícia Sedó

From Alícia Sedó to Maja Birgisdottir

Hi Maja! How are you?
This course is finishing and I think this is the last letter I'll write this year, so I'll to tell you a little bit about this school year and what I'm going to do in the summer vacations.
There are only three weeks left for finishing the school: Next week I have lots of final exams, so I have to study hard if I want to get good marks. And the other two weeks we're going to do the synthesis credit, which is a work in groups in all the subjects. 
In my village the pools will be opened at the 8th of June, the same day of the XXXII competition of grove stews.
This summer I'm going on holiday to the Basque country and Cantabria, and maybe I'll spend some days in Barcelona too.
The July 20 will go to the Costa Brava for 14 days in a summer camp, where I will practice English and multi-sports. We're going to do scuba diving, kayaking, paddle surf, rappelling, rafting, sailing...
The rest of the summer, I will spend it on the swimming pools and in the beach with my friends. I'll go to concerts too and to the local festivals too.
And what about you? What are you going to do in the summer break? 
It's been very nice to write to you during this year. Have a great summer. Bye!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario