jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

Vacation time by Anna Puig

From Anna Puig to Sean Herlihy

Hi Sean! How are you?

This course is finishing, there are only two weeks to finish. This and the last week I have a lot of exams, at the music school and at school too, and the next week we are going to do the synthesis credit in groups.

I really want to finish this year and go to the swimming pool every day with my friends. I really like summer, and I need holidays!  This summer I will go to Manresa, with my cousin Maria, and I will go somewhere else with my other cousin Clàudia. This summer I will go to the parties with my friends, too.

This summer I will swim every morning with my brother in the swimming pool, and maybe, I will do some work, like taking care for children, etc. I will do some school work too.

And what about you? What will you do this summer? 

I think it’s the last time that I write you. I like sending you some letters along this course., and I hope that we will continue next year. Have a good summer! 


Kind regards,

Anna

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario