martes, 3 de junio de 2014

Vacation time by Marta Manresa

From Marta Manresa to Nicholas Stern

Hi Nick! How are you?
The course is finishing, and these last weeks, we've got a lot of exams.  The second week of June we have to do the synthesis credit, a big project in all the subjects.
The 19h of June we make the outing of the end of the course  in Tarragona, in the beach, with all the friends of the class, and the 20th we finally finish the course, and we won't do any more exams.
In late July, I will go to the beach in Salou, with my friends.  We are going to stay there for fifteen days and when we arrive in l'Albi, it will be the Festa Major. In this town, people do many activities, and at nights, people go to the concerts.
In late August, I will go to the beach again, with my parents and cousins, we'll stay there for seven days.
The rest of the summer, I go to the swimmig pool with my friends, walk around the town, and do sports.
This is all, and what about your summer? I hope your answer soon.
kind regards,

Marta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario