martes, 3 de junio de 2014

VACATION TIME by Marta Vilalta

From Marta Vilalta to Rachel Holland

Hi Rachel! How are you?

This course is finishing: there are only three weeks to finish. The first week I have a lot of exams and I have to study if I want to get good marks. The last two weeks we are going to do the synthesis credit in groups in every subject.

When the course is finished, I’m going to go every day in the swimming pool with my friends. I love summer: relax, sun, friends, parties…

This summer I want to go with my family to the beach. Every year in the summer I go to Salou because I love this holiday atmosphere. Every summer I go with my friends to the parties, too.

This summer I’m going to go for one month in Tarrés, my grandfather’s town. In Tarrés I have a lot of friends of Barcelona. I want to see them because I miss them a lot.

In the summer I often do sport, activities with my family and friends and some school work too.

And what about you? What are you going to do this summer?
Well, I think it’s the last time I write to you… It’s been very nice to write to you this year.
Have a great summer!

Kisses! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario