lunes, 9 de junio de 2014

VACATION TIME by Maria Masip

From Maria Masip to Lily Cohen


Hi Lily! How are you? I hope you're well and it has been well anyway. We finish classes the 20th June and we have to say goodbye to you. This week we have many exams and homework. Now we strive to get good grades and go to 4th year without repeating. 

I've liked having the opportunity to speak with you and practice English. I hope that next year we can continue talking. Have you already finished classes? We go on the 19th of June at the beach together. I'm very happy. This is the last outing from this school year. 

I have many plans for this summer, I'll go to Calafell for vacation and to a camp site in the beach. During the summer holidays there are many parties on the other villages. And I do not miss any! It will be a special summer with my friends and my family. 

What will you do this summer? Will you go away or you'll be in your town? Lily have a good summer! A kiss.

Maria

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario