lunes, 9 de junio de 2014

MY ROUTINE by Maria Masip

From Maria Masip to Lily Cohen


Hi Lily! Today I will explain my two routines, from Monday to Friday and  the weekends. The days I go to school I wake up at 6 in the morning, I have a shower, I brush my teeth, I dress myself, grab breakfast at 7 am and get on the bus. The route the bus goes through different towns and 7:50 I am at the entrance of the school. We have three hours of class, after half an hour of rest and we return to work three hours more. At 14:10 pm we leave the school and come home at almost 3 pm. I eat alone every day, because my parents have to go to work and my brother has lunch with them. When I finish eating I sleep on the couch when I wake up and do my homework. Many days I do not work I run or I go to the gym. I like taking care of my body.  After dinner, I watch TV and go to sleep to start again the next day. Now that it's warm, I go out with friends during the afternoon. During winter it's too cold to go outside.

At the weekends I wake up later than the week days and on Saturday I usually go shopping. So far I do a computer course with my cousin Mark. In the afternoon I  go out with friends at the bar or in the street. Some days we go to other towns nearby with school friends. On Sundays I do homework and go to the street with my friends. I like spending time with them.

This is my routine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario