jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

My routine by Marc Capdevila

From Marc Capdevila to Carly Middleton

Hi Carly, 
I'm going to tell you about my routine. Well, I get up at 7.00 in the morning, I get dressed, I have my breakfast and I brush my teeth. At 7.30 I go to the bus stop and I go to my high school. I arrive in Borges at 7.55 and the classes start at 8.00 and we finish them at 14.10. When the classes finished I catch the bus again and we arrive in Juneda at 14.30. I have lunch when I arrive in my house. Every morning is the same but the afternoon is different.

On Monday I do homework and I go to practice padel. On Tuesday and Thursday I go to the swimming pool at quarter past six and I finish at eight o'clock. On Wednesday I go to the English class at four o'clock till five o'clock. On Friday I meet my friends. Finaly on Saturday and Sunday I do the homework and I meet my friends.


This is all. I hope to read your answer soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario